Saturday, July 26, 2008

Son of Rambow

Today was a really good day. I got to sleep in - which was much needed but then again I also missed Pilates. I biked, then Traxed up to the U (the University of Utah) to play air hockey with Brian and Sameera. The puck was a little light and we spent a good third of our time chasing after the puck as it flew off the table. Afterwards I biked down the library (which is totally cool!), got my library card, and checked out four books. Then I biked home - which was definitely not the highlight! It was about 100 degrees outside!

Later I went to dinner with Jen and Brian at the raw foods restaurant in Sugarhouse. It was pretty good - a little expensive.

The highlight of the day, however, was watching the "Son of Rambow." IT WAS AMAZING! Plus, I got to spend time with two great friends, that was before the sprinklers came on...

No comments: